Camping cooking set. Cooking olive oil.
Camping Cooking Set
- Live for a time in a camp, tent, or camper, as when on vacation
- (camp) live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
- the act of encamping and living in tents in a camp
- (camp) providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities; "they played up the silliness of their roles for camp effect"; "campy Hollywood musicals of the 1940's"
- Remain persistently in one place
- Lodge temporarily, esp. in an inappropriate or uncomfortable place
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
- a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
Camp Cook Set
Just a small bag containing everything I need to cook for myself:
- MSR Blacklite Pan
- MSR Deep Dish
- MSR Pocket Rocket stove
- fuel cannister
- salt and pepper shaker
- folding spatula
- titanium spork
- P-38 can opener
- one-gallon ziploc bag
- Rapala bait knife
I can get by with that indefinitely. Makes me rethink all my kitchen gadgets...
A time-lapse of us setting up our camp-site in Mesa Verde National Park, and making some tasty chilli-dogs.
Music by Farquar Muckenfuss, called "I Think, A Convenience Store"
mesquite cooking wood
adults cooking games
cooking fresh tuna
clay pots for cooking
garvin cooking show
should you wash rice before cooking
cooking pork fillets