Pakistani cooking urdu - Equivalents in cooking - Remove cooking grease
Pakistani Cooking Urdu
- (pakistan) a Muslim republic that occupies the heartland of ancient south Asian civilization in the Indus River valley; formerly part of India; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
- of or relating to Pakistan or its people or language; "Pakistani mountain passes"; "Pakistani soldiers"
- a native or inhabitant of Pakistan
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Urdu was an experimental pop music group that formed in California, USA in 1983. It was a trio consisting of ambient musician and multi-instrumentalist Robert Rich, guitarist Rick Davies and bassist Andrew McGowan.
- the official literary language of Pakistan, closely related to Hindi; widely used in India (mostly by Moslems); written in Arabic script
- Of or relating to the Urdu language; An Indo-Iranian language with native speakers mainly in Pakistan and North India
- A form of Hindustani written in Persian script, with many loanwords from Persian and Arabic. It is an official language of Pakistan and is widely used in India and elsewhere
Mortar & Pestle.
Aukhali aur Musal in Urdu or Dauri Danda in Punjabi, we can say its a manual grinder.
Aukhali is the bowl made of black stone and Musal is the wooden staff.
Beside electric grinders, this Mortar & Pestle (Dauri Danda) are also very much in use at Pakistani home cooking for crushing or grinding spice or hurbs and making garlic+ginger paste or mint+coriander chatni etc. etc.
Above traditional hand made manual grinder was displayed at a gift shop on Khanpur Lake Road, Taxila.
Food: Pre-biryani rice preparations
Rice is one of the most favourite of the items eaten in lower parts of Pakistan including Sind. Urdu speaking families and Memons don't have their meals without one.
This is one of those corners of Hyderabad where rice is eventually cooked into local dish called biryani and coveted worldwide for its exotic, almost unforgettable, taste.
cooking wild pheasant
rachael ray cooking tools
cooking smoked ham hocks
new world home cooking
cooking at the kasbah
english cooking game
cooking mama hints
cooking ham smoked
moroccan cooking spices