Cooking spaghetti squash in microwave : Cooking live shrimp
Cooking Spaghetti Squash In Microwave
- With its spaghetti-like strands, this nutritious winter squash is fun parrot nutrition. (See Winter Squash)
- An edible squash of a variety with slightly stringy flesh which when cooked has a texture and appearance like that of spaghetti
- squash plant bearing oval fruit with smooth yellowish skin and tender stranded flesh resembling spaghetti
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
Ridiculously Easy Garlic Bread
12/365: I got the idea for this from EatingWell a while back, and it's absolutely fantastic. It's also a good way to use up leftover hotdog or hamburger buns, bread that's starting to go stale, has been in the freezer forever, etc.! Just take some minced garlic (the amount depends on how garlicky--or mild--you like), add a small amount of water to it, and microwave or heat on the stove until it simmers (about 2 min. on high in the microwave--until the water cooks out). Add some olive oil (1 tsp. per 2 slices of bread) and mash it all together. Add in some sea salt to taste. Spread garlic mixture on your bread and stick it under the broiler at 400 degrees for a few minutes. Watch it like a hawk because once the edges start to brown, it burns fast. Enjoy! I made this with spaghetti squash (tossed with some butter, salt, pepper and nutmeg) topped with some Giada De Laurentiis creamy tomato sauce that I bought at Target during a weak moment. Yum!
Spaghetti Squash Stir-Fry
My brother Troy's inspiration/creation. What a burst of colors!
- 1 whole spaghetti squash, halved, seeds spooned out. Cook in microwave oven for 15 minutes.
- Sliced baby carrots cooked separately
- 1 summer squash
- 1 zucchini
- canned diced tomatos cooked separately
- sliced roasted red peppers
- Bring olive oil up to heat in the wok
- Stir in carrots/zucchini/squash first, cover them
- add roasted red peppers to wok, we cook them less because of how much water is in them
- add diced tomatos to wok, mixing everything together and finishing the cooking
- pour contents of wok into bowl with spaghetti squash, mix, serve.
olean cooking oil
cooking measurement conversions chart
cooking academy play free
roast pork cooking temperature
cooking with convection oven
cooking light phone number
cookware for induction cooking
food network cooking with the neelys